Thursday, June 18, 2009

Outside Fun!

We spent some time outside today. I've been trying to find things to do that don't involve driving all over creation (since gas is so expensive) and don't involve places I would spend money (pretty much everywhere). So, that leaves...our front porch! :) I figured out Leah's jumperoo fits through the front door, so out we went! It was a good place because the porch is constantly shaded, and she can watch all the cars and things that go by. I also took out some bubbles to see if Leah liked watching those.
By the way, we do go out and do things, I just want to find something fun to do around the house so we're not out everyday spending money...just wanted to clarify...


2 comments:

Hayley said...

I love Leah's polka dot hat! How cute. Her bib is too funny!

Trina said...

I don't know how far you are from Wylie, but you guys should come out this way to go swimming, we have a great kiddie pool in our community. Megan B. also lives very nearby, so it could be a little reunion! =)