Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Leah's Busy Week

A couple of days ago, I walked into Leah's room to get her up for the day, and I found her sitting up in her crib. She had gotten there all by herself, and when I asked her what she was doing, she just laughed at me! She must have known she had done something to be proud of. :)

This morning, she was sitting up again (and Eric has since lowered her mattress, so no worries!), so I snapped a few pictures.

Oh, you found me!


She's also started "army" crawling. She definitely gets where she wants to go, as you can see! Montana better watch out, she'll be after him in no time!

Finally, we went out and got her a new big girl car seat to get ready for our big trip this summer. I think she likes it better than her old one. While riding to school today, she would watch out the window and try to lean forward to get a better look. She has more room to spread out instead of being scrunched up.

We took a better video of her signing milk too.

2 comments:

-W said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. I showed mom the pictures, she says she is just beautiful! Of course we already knew that, but I thought you would like to hear that a non-biased person thinks so too!

Candace Hickey said...

She is a doll! How old is she now?
Sloane did the Army Crawl too...funny!!