Saturday, September 24, 2011

Oktoberfest

Our city held it's annual Oktoberfest celebration this weekend, and we headed out to enjoy the fun!  We went last year, and Leah had a great time, and this year was no different!  I think she had even more fun this time around!

 We stopped by the petting zoo.  Here she is petting a little pig.  She just sat there petting this little guy for the longest time!

After the petting zoo, we headed over to a little booth where you could spin a wheel and win a prize.  That's my kind of game!  Leah got the best prize available...a sucker!

Oktoberfest would not be the same without purchasing a chicken hat!  How else will you do your best chicken dance later?  Leah was in mid "boc boc" when I snapped this picture.

We rode the train, which was a surprisingly wild ride for being such a little train.  We sat in the caboose and waved at the people we passed.

Grams bought Leah this cool horse puppet.  Leah had so much fun making her horse "walk" around the square.

We ended our day with a trip in the labrynth.  I'm not sure why it was made out of cleaning supplies, but Leah didn't care, so why should I? 


We are so glad that fall is finally making it's way to us, and we can be outside for longer and longer each day!  It was a great way to spend a Saturday!

No comments: