Well, here we are again! Summer is gone, school has started, and I have no time to blog! We are all doing well, and since it's been 6 weeks since the last post, I thought I'd share what we've been up to. :)
Leah has started Little Gym again, and put a hold on swim lessons for the school year. She loves her class and teacher! We actually had to buy a little calendar for her to write down her "appointments", because she always wanted to know how many more days until Little Gym, a special dinner with friends, or how many more school days until the weekend! She can't wait for Saturday mornings, and wakes up raring to go! She listens so well to her teacher (also named Lea), and loves to follow her around and be her specials helper. I can just see her in a couple more years, hopefully listening that well to her kindergarten teacher!
Leah still loves her school, and although it's a struggle to wake up so early, she has a blast from the time she walks in the door to when I pick her up in the afternoon. Everyday, she comes home with stories of what they did that day. They are learning a lot about colors, and she came home singing this fun color song on Friday. She also loves the one about yellow, of course!
Leah is into anything and everything princess and fairy. She desperately wants to fly, and is convinced wearing any kind of wings will take care of her desire! Thankfully, she hasn't jumped off of anything trying to fly yet, but she always asks to be tossed in the air. She can spot a Disney princess a mile away. She only knows the names of Ariel and Jasmine (Little Mermaid and Aladdin), but she loves them all the same. She is such a girly girl!
Eric and I are also doing great, just busy at work! But, let's be honest, you are really just reading this for the Leah updates! ;) If you keep checking and I haven't posted anything, send me an email asking for an update! Otherwise, the days just pass one after another and it will be another six weeks before I'm back again! Ack!
Life is a marathon when raising triplets
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment