We just got back from a weekend trip to San Antonio! Eric found out he had some vacation he had to take before September, so we packed up the car (a little less than Cincinnati, but not much) and headed down 35. Leah did fabulous in the car! We left around 9 Friday morning and got there early afternoon. On Saturday, we headed to my aunt Tricia's house for lunch with the family. I love her plate that you can write on! I need to get me one of those...

Leah tried some raisin bread with Tricia. She liked it! But then again, there isn't much she doesn't like...

Walking practice with Tricia

Leah played with her farm animals with my aunt Molly. Molly makes a mean sheep sound, and you can see Leah was having a blast!

I just love this picture

1 comment:
We had sooo much fun on Saturday -- thanks for sharing your adorable daughter with us!
...Aunt Tricia
Post a Comment