Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Yesterday was Leah's first Valentine's Day! Eric was off, so we got to spend the day as a family just hanging out and running some errands. Now that Leah is over her stomach bug, she's back to her old self, smiling and laughing all the time! I love that she's starting to laugh, it makes me excited for the first all out big baby laugh that I know is coming! Right now, she laughs when you come close to her fast saying "Ah-boo" (every parent should know what I'm trying to explain here!) and when I say the sounds p, t, k over and over really fast. She also thought the sound of Eric eating crackers was pretty funny yesterday too. The oddest things will just tickle her funny bone!

Who could resist those eyes?


I'm ready for my Valentine kisses! Her shirt says "Daddy's Sweetheart" and she truly is! She has a special Daddy smile just for Eric. I love that she loves him so much, and he loves her right back! Daddy's girl here we come!

No comments: