Monday, February 23, 2009

Cereal Time

Leah had her first taste of cereal this evening! She's almost 4 months old, and ready for some big people food. She started off okay, managing the spoon pretty well. Then she started getting mad because it wasn't a constant flow of food like her bottle, and became pretty impatient with us. Hmmm, I wonder where she gets that from? She started just crying and crying, with bites of cereal just sitting in her mouth because she wouldn't swallow it, she would rather cry. So we started doing a few bites of cereal, then about an ounce of her bottle. She ate about 3/4 of the cereal, and then finished off her bottle. Afterwards, she seemed pretty content, so I guess the overall consensus is she liked it, but she would prefer it come without pauses in between bites! :)


Where am I? Every week they have me in a new contraption!


Maybe this stuff isn't so bad!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

I can't believe she is already 4 months old! She is precious. I can't wait to see her again.