Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Roll Over, Roll Over

Leah rolled over today! Yippee! She's been trying for a couple of days now to roll from her back to her tummy, but not quite making it all the way. Everytime she tries, we run for the video camera to try to get it on film.

I put her down for a nap this afternoon, and she did her usual grunts trying to get to sleep. Then she started "talking", and we thought she was just talking to her ladybugs on her mobile, which she does sometimes. I finally went up and got her because it sounded like she had no intention of going to sleep, and when I turned on the light, there she was on her stomach! She was talking, telling us to come up and get her turned back over! So we missed the first roll on video, but we'll post one as soon as we can get her to do it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That's so exciting! Soon she will be rolling all over the house.