Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fall Festival

Leah's school had a fall festival last week, and Leah was so excited to wear her Halloween costume and go to school at night!  Leah is Izzy from Jake and the Neverland Pirates this year...along with her two best friends.  I reminder her that Katie Lynn and Addyson were also going to be Izzy, thinking that might ease her into changing her mind, and she said, "I know, Mom!  I don't care!"  So, Izzy it was!
 Leah, Addyson, and Katie Lynn
 
 There were games set up in each classroom.  Leah tried her best at ring toss.
 
 Working hard on her ghost craft, which promptly got put in our window when we got home!
 
What's a festival without a cake walk?  Leah won a yummy cupcake!
 
This was our first time at the fall festival, and we will definitely go back next year!

No comments: