Another Christmas morning has come and gone, and here's what we were up to today! We have been so blessed to spend the past week with family that we love. This morning, however, was just the three of us at home. We actually had to wake Leah up a little after 8! I was shocked she wasn't up earlier. Eric put her to bed last night, and he said she kept telling him that she would go right to sleep, and she wanted to make sure we were going to bed too. She was ready for Santa!
Did Santa like the cake balls? I'll let you decide! I don't see much left on the plate!
Santa even left Leah a thank you note with his picture on it!
Next up was stockings. Leah's was filled with all sorts of princess items, from necklaces to shirts to hair clippies. She also got a slap watch and a teacher pointer.
Montana wasn't left out this morning! He got a new bag of treats, and was so excited!
Leah asked Santa for two things: an elf movie and a princess castle. I think he pulled through!
Leah also got some new books to read.
For the long car trips, we wanted to get Leah a game system she could play in the car. She has already been playing and I think she likes it!
Leah wanted to get Daddy a gift, and what better than a remote control Jeep? It would have been perfect if a certain Mommy hadn't assumed we had batteries and we didn't. I'll get some tomorrow, I promise!
The last gift Leah opened was an Olivia backpack. She loves all things Olivia, and she has already filled it with treasures from around the house!
We have had a really great year, and are blessed to have our family and friends in our lives.
Here's to 2012!
No comments:
Post a Comment