Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Break 2011

During spring break this year, we headed to Nana and Grandpa's house in Nashville.  We always have such a good time there, and I apologize that the post about our trip is a month late!  The blog wasn't working for a couple of weeks, and then I blinked and it was the middle of April!
 We got to see Nana and Grandpa's new lake house while we were there.  Here are Leah, Eric and Grandpa on the first night.  Leah was a big help grilling hamburgers!
 Sitting out on the porch, enjoying the view
 One of the best things about our trip was that we got to bring back a boat with us!  We had to take it for a test run, of course.  We got out of the truck, and Leah immediately wanted to wear her life jacket, even though we weren't anywhere near ready to get on the boat.  I don't know who is more excited, do you?
 Daddy, Leah and Nana on the boat
 Very windy!

We had such a great time in Nashville, as always!  We can't wait to see you again!

No comments: