I have been wanting to plant flowers with Leah for a month or so, and since it was a gorgeous sunny day today, we headed out to the backyard to do some planting. I brought out the bulbs, pots, soil and trowel, and we were ready to go!
Leah was curious at first about the dirt, even sticking her hands in the bag to see what it was!

Here she is 5 seconds later, trying to get the soil off of her hands. :)

She helped Daddy put soil in the pots and get it all ready for the bulbs.

Checking out the bulb after we planted it

Leah helped water the flowers after they were planted!

Hopefully I can keep these plants alive long enough for them to start to grow. I would love to be able to take a picture in a couple of months with Leah and her flowers!
No comments:
Post a Comment