Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009: A Year In Review

I saw this idea on other blogs, and I thought it was a great idea...One or two pictures from each month to see everything that happened in the past year. I don't think we could have had a busier year! And as I look back on Leah from last January to this January, she has changed so much!

January: Nana came to visit and Leah worked on her tummy time. "Lion-guy" (I know, super creative) was her favorite toy. She also worked on perfecting her big smiles!

February: Leah had cereal for the first time. She looks so teeny in her high chair!
March: Leah ate her feet. I'm sure other things happened too, but when I look at March pictures, this is about all there is!
April: Still having lots of tummy time. Leah also met her great grandparents on my side for the first time!

May: Leah learned how to sit up all by herself! School let out and I got ready for a summer of fun with Leah!
June: Aah, summer time! Lots of time spent outside in Leah's jumperoo and the pool!

July: What a busy month July was! We started off by heading to a family reunion for the Fourth. Then, big road trip! We headed to Cincinnati to meet Eric's side of the family.


August: Since we had this road trip thing down, we decided to go down to San Antonio to see my side of the family. Leah also learned to climb the stairs!

September: The big milestone...Leah learned to walk! But I don't have pictures of that, just video. We also visited the aquarium and saw lots of animals. School was back in full swing for me!
October: Leah turned one! We had a nice party with lots of family and friends. (Scroll back up and compare this picture of her in the high chair to February's...I told you she was teeny back then!)
November: We had a great Thanksgiving with family, and I loved the cooler weather! Mostly because it meant a whole new wardrobe for Leah! :)
December: Lots of Christmas celebrations, sweets and family time. Can't get any better than that!

This year has been amazing and incredible, watching Leah grow up right before our eyes. We can't wait to see what next year brings!

No comments: