Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Part 2

Now that it's almost New Year's, I thought I'd get around to posting about Christmas! I left the day after Christmas for San Antonio with Leah and my mom, so I'm just now getting the chance to post about Christmas day.
We started with stockings, of course! At first, Leah wasn't sure what to do with it, but once we showed her there were fun things inside, she couldn't wait to pull them out!
Santa left some fabulous books in Leah's stocking! She looks pretty pleased with them, I think!
After a nap and change of clothes, Grams, Uncle Matt and Aunt Hayley came over for gift time. Leah took her spot in her chair and was ready to go!
A piggy bank from Grams!
More books from Mama and Daddy. The girl can't get enough reading time!
This is the gift Leah had been eyeing all morning long. As you can see, it was bigger than her! It was a wagon from Grams, and we can't wait until the weather warms up so we can ride outside. Laps around the house just aren't cutting it... :)
Santa also brought Leah a new kitchen set. This one is neat because it's low now, but then we can raise it up another level as Leah grows up. It has an oven, microwave, sink, stove and blender. Now we need to get a big set of food so Leah can cook! She does like "washing her hands" in the sink though.
I think Leah was a little unsure about this whole wagon thing at first! But now she loves being in it. I think it reminds her of the Bye Bye Buggy from school!
We had a great Christmas day! It was very low key and relaxing. We had Christmas again in San Antonio over the weekend, but I forgot my camera. Maybe Aunt Tricia can email me some pictures so I can post them on the blog (wink, wink)...

No comments: