Saturday, November 13, 2010

Live From Our House...


It's Saturday morning!  Here are just a few of the fun things we play on a typical Saturday morning...

Leah's baby usually needs to use the restroom, and Leah is so encouraging while baby is using the potty!

And she's done!
 
Now we're ready for a walk!

Leah also loves to play with her new dollhouse. 


Done with the dollhouse, on to making food!  In case you were wondering, she is "drinking coffee" in her little cup.  Yes, Nana and Grandpa, Leah is now a coffee drinker!  :)

Leah has become a huge helper around the house, and wants to help with laundry and the dishwasher as often as she can.


Another one of Leah's favorite pretend games to play is "Night Night".  I have to admit, this is one of my favorite too because my role is to lay down while she gets me a blanket and puts on lullabies.  She likes to sit next to me and pat my back to put me to sleep.  :)  It's really funny because she tells me "Close eyes now!" while I'm laying there.  I wonder where she's heard that before?  Perhaps naptime at school?

I love her imagination, and hearing her come up with ideas and games to play.  It makes for a great morning around our house!

No comments: