Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Morning Fun

Leah and I went out this morning for a wagon ride, and decided to bring along some bread to try to feed ducks. There were two ducks hanging around when we got there, but unfortunately, they weren't into our bread. Leah understood that she was supposed to tear it into little pieces...
but then thought it would be better for her to eat it than it go to waste on unhungry ducks!
After the ducks, we headed over to the playground for a few minutes. It was only 10:30, but it was already super hot!
After we got home and cooled off, I wanted just a couple more pictures of my big girl. This is Leah's "happy face". If you ask, she'll make a happy face, a sad face and a surprised face. I only got this one on camera, but I'll work on the other two, because they are awesome! :)

No comments: