We're having a very snowy winter for Texas, and today was another fun day of snow! It started around 6 this morning, and is still falling as I type. I think so far we've gotten at least 5 inches, with a couple more predicted for tonight. We bundled Leah up and headed out to play this afternoon!

Eric caught this shot while I was trying to get Leah to touch the snow. It is
nature, you know, so she was not a fan of this weird white stuff all over the yard. She had a really great time looking from afar, but when it came to touching it, not so much!

I made a little "snowman" on the sidewalk, and Leah was pretty intrigued with it!

Again, not touching, but looking from afar! :)

We then headed to the backyard so Montana could go out with us.
What IS all this stuff on the patio furniture?
No comments:
Post a Comment