Today daycare had an all day spring fling. The kids played with bubbles, made arts and crafts and had a parade. I missed the parade, but was able to sneak out of school during the day to take a few pictures. During the parade, Leah's class wore bunny ears (because what's spring-ier than bunnies I ask you?). Here she is!

You might notice one of her ears has been chewed on. One of her friends from school decided they looked like something he might want to eat, so he pulled off her ears and gnawed on them. Paper in a drooly mouth does not last long!
When I picked her up, ALL of the kids in the school were in the common area listening to guitar music. Leah's teachers put her in this big blue beanbag, and I had to get a picture! She was just chilling out with about 50 2-4 year olds running wild around her. I guess she's pretty easy going (she did not get that from me)!

She doesn't like the orange light on my camera, so no smiles, but she was having fun!
She was out like a light at 5:45 tonight. It was a busy day, but fun! Tomorrow we have 6 month pictures...praying for no rain!
1 comment:
Love the bunny ears...glad you explained about the light on the camera. She looks a little scared on the bean bag or just saying get that light out of my face. I also just read your last blog, she is getting so active. I love how she tried to get Montana.
Post a Comment