Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Portrait Time

So today we went and got some portraits taken. We got family Christmas photos and some 2-month-old baby photos of Leah (she's actually about 7 weeks, but who's counting). The weather was cold and the streets icy, so it was an adventure in itself just getting to the portrait studio safely and on time. Once we got there things were still a little bumpy. We were delayed by technical issues with their lighting setup and Leah got fussy, but once she was fed and calmed down we got started. We only got through a few minutes of the Christmas shots before she had a diaper failure, and she ended up needing an emergency outfit change. After she calmed down again she was so tired we could barely keep her awake for her baby pictures, but we were able to get some in before she was completely out. Fortunately all the work paid off and we got some good pictures, with her even giving us a smile in one of them.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the latest pictures! Oh, how I remember the "pillow pictures" before they can sit, and Leah is still stylin' -- you go girl!

Aunt Tricia

Hayley said...

Those are such cute pictures! I love Leah's brown jacket.. I wish they had it in my size!