For all the friends and family that we don't get to see on a regular basis. We hope you enjoy!
AWWWW!!!! You felt her kick! That's SO cool!
I soooo remember that awesome feeling when the "butterfly flutter" feeling turns to kicking! Sarah, you look adorable, too!
I'm so excited for you! I loved being pregnant. It was the best time of my life (other than holding my brand new baby girl).
Cute! You look so happy! Looking forward to seeing the progression of belly pictures!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
AWWWW!!!! You felt her kick! That's SO cool!
I soooo remember that awesome feeling when the "butterfly flutter" feeling turns to kicking! Sarah, you look adorable, too!
I'm so excited for you! I loved being pregnant. It was the best time of my life (other than holding my brand new baby girl).
Cute! You look so happy! Looking forward to seeing the progression of belly pictures!
Post a Comment